Xmas Trees and Well Heads: Operation and Testing
Xmas Trees and Well Heads are critical parts of any Oil & Gas Well. They control the pressures in the Casings and Production Tubing, regulate the production rates and are very important barriers in case of leaks.
This 4-day intensive Xmas Trees and Well Heads Operation and Testing training course will highlight:
- All components of a Well Head and of a Xmas Tree and installation sequence
- Investigation, mitigation and cure of SAP Pressures
- Casing and Tubing Seals (monitoring and leak repairs)
- Different Causes of SAP Pressures.
- Hazards originated by faulty wellheads (and their mitigation)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes