World-Class Digital (Intelligent) Oilfields Implementation
Digital Oilfield is a concept of real-time optimization of an asset or group of assets through integration of people, tools and business process using state-of-the-art facility resulting in realizing the optimum value of an asset.
Key benefits of Digital Oilfield Implementation include:
- Real-time production optimization resulting in production increase
- Remote support resulting in reduction of field-crew / quick turnaround time
- Reduced NPT through concurrent planning operation
- Reduction in risk exposure (HSES) / travels
- Field life extension through effective field management
- Enhanced team integration with effective situational awareness
Digital Oilfield has been implemented globally across different assets and has proven-record of over 5% production increase post implementation. This concept is really not new in the oil and gas industry but the technology and business process driving it is constantly evolving.
Training and retraining of domain experts has been identified as crucial in realizing and sustaining the benefits of the implementation. Hence, this Kensington training course will elicit the ingredients of world-class digital oilfield implementation while highlighting challenges of its implementation and how to sustain a top-quartile asset performance in Collaborative Environment.
This training course will feature:
- Overview of Integrated Operations
- Real-time Production Operations
- Digital Oilfield Implementation
- Collaborative Environment Business Process
- Sustainability of DOF Benefits Realization
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes