ISO 50001: Energy Management Systems
This Kensington training course provides a clear structure for identifying and then reducing energy consumption in any large business or organisation.
The focus on reducing energy consumption is now a major international consideration in socially responsible management as environmental and sustainability concerns worldwide look to reduce our human impacts on planet Earth.
This training course will highlight:
- A systematic approach to determining energy use in any organisation
- Planning to set targets for energy usage reduction where practical
- How and where to measure energy consumption
- How to plan actions to manage energy consumption in the best way
- Energy management improvement
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes